So your package has just arrived from Xtreme Hire and now you want to know where to start? Let us help…
One of the things you’ll want to know if you plan to use the GoPro app is how to connect to the camera. The GoPro has it’s own wireless network, and you need to connect your device as follows:
- Firstly, ensure that you have the GoPro App
- Turn on the Gopro by holding down the button on the front of the GoPro.
Click the link for a video on Pairing a Hero 4 to App
- Turn on the wireless by holding the button on the side of the GoPro. The Blue LED with flash when the WIFI is on.
- On your device (smart phone or tablet), go to your wireless settings. Look for the network with GoPro or XtremeHire in the name and hit connect. The password for the wifi is xtremehireuk13.
- Now that you’re connected, you should be able to run the GoPro app and get to the GoPro preview and settings..
Once you are connected to the GoPro using the App, you can easily set up the GoPro in the way that suits your needs best. You can also start and stop recording from the app, as well as get a preview of what you are filming.
If you require more details instructions, please view the official GoPro Instruction Manuals using the links below:
Read out Blog Post titled GoPro Studio 2 to learn more about video editing.
Looking for some tips on how to get the most out of the GoPro? 10 Ways to Get the Best Out of Your GoPro should get you pointing in the right direction…